- 1 eight-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup (4 ounces) shredded Asiago cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Yellow bell pepper
- Baby cherry tomatoes
- Lemon peel
- Small star-shaped cookie cutter (optional)
Combine cheeses, chopped bell pepper, onion, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl and mix until well blended. Place on plate. Shape with hands to form cone shape, about 6 inches tall.
Press parsley evenly onto cheese tree.
Using a cookie cutter or a knife, cut bell pepper into star. Secure star, tomatoes and lemon peel onto tree with toothpicks.
Serves 14-16 as an hors d’oeuvre