- 1/2 medium cauliflower
- 1 small head radicchio, halved and shredded
- I cup marinated baby artichoke quarters, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup bocconcini (bite-size mozzarella balls), halved
- 2 ounces salami, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pitted green olives, such as Castelvetrano, halved
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of dried oregano
- 1 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Chop the cauliflower so you have pieces that will fit when you hold themlengthwise so it looks like little trees. Transfer the slices to a large bowl. Add the radicchio, artichokes, bocconcini, salami and olives and toss. Add the vinegar, oil and oregano and toss again.
Using a vegetable peeler, shave the Parmigiano-Reggiano over the salad and toss. Taste and season with salt and pepper, then serve. You can make the salad up to 6 hours in advance. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.