Saul Country Fair Day
Country Fair Day is an annual event that brings the city to the farm! Students at Saul High School have the opportunity to demonstrate their AG studies in: Food Science, Animal Science, Horticulture, and Environmental Science. RAIN OR SHINE.
FREE Ample Street Parking on Henry Ave — Accessible by SEPTA Route 27
Things to do...
- Petting zoo: Several animals and locations to offer you a wide variety for your experience!
- Tours: Come check out the urban gardens, classroom labs, and our student run barns
- Student Demonstrations: Students get to share classroom learning with YOU!
- Cow Plop Bingo: Take a chance "where the cow will plop"
- Live Music provided by "Nothing Wrong"
- Visit with over 30 tablers
Things to buy...
- Annual Perennial Flower Sale in Saul's Horticultural Greenhouses
- Compost and Mulch (bring a bucket, your truck, or buy in a bag)
- Silent Auction
- Craft Fair
- Hayrides, Face Painting, Moon Bounce, and TONS of KID friendly activities
- Saul Alumni and Home and School Tee Shirt Sales
- Henry Got Crops CSA Farm Stand Market
- Saul Meat from Mr. Amoroso's Meat Lab
Things to eat...
- Saul's famous PULLED PORK sandwiches and brisket
- Luscious Bakery Food Truck, Pitruco Pizza, Tasty Eats Food Truck, Chef Donte's a Delicious Dishes, The Grill Cheese, and The Philly Pretzel Factory
- Famous Farm Show Milkshakes (YUM!) — YES, WE HAVE THE FARM SHOW MACHINE!!!
- Ice cream made by Saul Students
- Even food for your animals.... tasty treats made by the students!
Date: May 12, 2018 11:00 AM-3:00 PM
Location: Saul Agricultural High School | 7095 Henry Ave, Philadelphia
Event website: weaversway.coop