Filipino Food Day
A Taste of the Philippines
at Reading Terminal Market
hosted by the Philippine American Chamber of Commerce of PA & Southern NJ and the Philadelphia Asian American Film Festival
Enjoy delicious Filipino cuisine, watching enticing food demos from ChefYana Gilbuena, cultural performances and more!
Sunday, November 11th
11:00am - 2:00pm
Reading Terminal Market, City Kitchen
Free program and food samples while they last! Individual dishes available for purchase from listed Reading Terminal Market vendors!
PLEASE NOTE: this event has LIMITED SEATING on a first come basis!
Emcee: Christie Ileto from 6abc
Participating Vendors (in formation):
- Flying Monkey Bakery (ube cupcakes)
- Genevieve's Catering LLC (lechon kawali with rice)
- Sang Kee Noodle House (seafood palabok)
- Bassetts Ice Cream (mango, mango/apricot and banana
- Loco Lucho's Latino Kitchen (chicken adobo with rice; Filipino style rice & beans)
- Nanee's Kitchen (bicol express)
- Poi Dog Philly (bibingka)
- Molly Malloy's (San Miguel Beer)
more to be announced soon!
This event is a part of PAAFF '18.
Date: November 11, 2018 11:00 AM-2:00 PM
Location: Reading Terminal Market | 12th & Arch Sts., , Philadelphia, 19147-3747
Event website: facebook.com