Empowered Light Holistic Expo
THE EMPOWERED LIGHT HOLISTIC EXPO RETURNS TO OAKS TO BALANCE YOUR MIND BODY SPIRIT
Empowered Light Holistic Expo is Ready to Help Inspire You
PHILADELPHIA, October 9, 2017—After a sellout crowd in April, The Empowered Light Holistic Expo (ELHE) is back! ELHE was founded by Sue Greenwald following her positive journey to better health, wellness, and spiritual practices.
On October 27th-29th, 2017 The Empowered Light Holistic Expo opens its doors at The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, PA, outside of Philadelphia, bringing together like-minded individuals to cultivate healthier, happier communities. Be ready to focus on areas of health, wellness, healthier food, healing treatments like massage or reiki, and spirituality. “Everyone benefits when we practice healthier lifestyles, meeting like-minded people along the way,” said Greenwald.
Research consistently shows that those who take care of themselves inspire and assist others, and improve personal and work outcomes. ELHE has something for everyone, since we’re all in a different place! Some of us need a friend or new connection, some need inspiration, and others need to learn about healthier ways of living - healthier food or a spiritual practice like meditation. ELHE is designed to inspire a better version of YOU. “All of the workshops, classes, and speakers are aimed to help you find your inner empowered self,” said Greenwald. The Expo takes place from 5:00-9:00 p.m. on Friday Oct 27th, and 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday, October 28th and 29th.
General Admission includes access to the vendor floor with over 154 health and holistically-oriented vendors. Vendors include healthy food, natural products, essential oils, as well as healing treatments. General Admission also includes 50+ talks, workshops and classes. ELHE offers meditation, yoga, sound healing, Reiki healing energy and a variety of lectures designed to inspire and help improve your wellness and approach in all areas of life.
A snack bar will be available and there is plenty of free parking.
Featured speakers include:
- Corey Goode, Gaia TV Co-Host of Cosmic Disclosure. Corey will be doing 2 events, “Ascension Karma and the Coming Age of Harmony” on Saturday October 28th at 5 p.m., and “Q&A Meet ‘n Greet VIP Session” on Sunday October 29th at 4:30p.m.
- John Van Auken, Director of the Edgar Cayce Foundation and Author of more than 25 books will be offering 3 interactive workshops: “Ancient Egyptian Mysticism & its Relevance Today” Saturday at 1 p.m., “Ancient Egyptian Visions of Our Soul Life” Saturday at 11 a.m., and “Tips for Soul Growth & Renewal” Sunday at 2:30 p.m.
- Professor Semir “Dr. Sam” Osmanagich, Discoverer of the Bosnian Pyramid complex will present “Tesla’s Scalar Waves on Bosnian Pyramids” Saturday at 3 p.m., and join Corey Goode for the “Q&A Meet ‘n Greet VIP Session” on Sunday October 29th at 4:30p.m.
- Ataana, Author, Musician and Energy Healer, will be offering 5 events throughout the weekend: “Prosperity Healing Mantras” Saturday at 1:30 p.m. and Sunday at 12 p.m., “OneMent Meditation” Saturday at 3:30 p.m., and “Transformation Through Sacred Inner Dialogue” Saturday at 4:30 p.m. and Sunday at 1:00 p.m.
- Andrea Beaman, Author, will present “Nourishing Thyroid and Adrenal Health for Optimum Vitality, Weight Loss and Improved Energy on Sunday, October 29th at Noon
Some Featured Speaker presentations require an additional charge.
The first 1000 attendees receive special gifts. All attendees have a chance to win one of 3+ prizes that are raffled off each hour! Prize winners get to choose the gift that they receive.
Inspiration, Fun and Community Connection is just what everyone needs! Ticket prices range from $7.50 to $185 dollars. For more information and tickets, please visit www.empoweredlight.com
About Empowered Light Holistic Expo
The Empowered Light Holistic Expo was founded by Sue Greenwald, Yoga teacher, Certified Holistic Health Counselor, Ordained Minister, and Advanced Energy Healer. Sue is passionate about health, well-being, and spiritual awareness, most recently operating a wellness center. Sue studied spiritual practices, yoga, meditation, nutrition and fitness, as well as a variety of energy healing techniques in her personal journey to fuel stronger health and wellness practices. She uses energy healing, crystals, essential oils, and other tools to raise the vibration of herself and others. ELHE is a wellness retreat that uncovers healthier lifestyles and practices, and provides tips for a deeper connection to self and community in all areas of life. ELHE provides attendees with skills, motivation, connection and inspiration to be a better version of YOU, raising the consciousness of ALL.
Date: October 27-29, 2017 5:00 PM-6:00 PM
Location: Greater Philadelphia Expo Center | 100 Station Road, Hall D, Oaks, PA 19456 | 4844593082
Event website: empoweredlight.com